Roof antenna stolen

I have a 2001 Seicento Some bast**d nicked the screw in bit of my roof antenna, anyone know where I can get one, preferably on-line?

I guess i'll have to buy the whole thing but I don't mind

Thanks for any help

Den

Reply to
Den

My mate had his stolen, 5 times. Then he started using coathangers.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Apparently it's Harry Potter's fault. Kids use them as wands. Especially wire-wound Vauxhall ones which look 'more magical'

Fiat dealer should sell you just the top part. We had to buy a new base part for a fiver when a car wash ripped the plastic cover off it.

Dave

Reply to
David Quinn

At least you use an auto car wash. There is a garage near here where snobby looking gentlemen sit inside their cars anbd watch while the mechanics (you'd think they'd earn more by fixing engines!) wash the car for them.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

they arent mechanics they are just car wash guys

Reply to
Mindwipe

They do both. One even told me he hates doing them and would rather just fix cars. Must be an economical reason to it.

Reply to
Peter Hucker