Roof antenna stolen

I have a 2001 Seicento Some bast**d nicked the screw in bit of my roof antenna, anyone know where I can get one, preferably on-line?
I guess i'll have to buy the whole thing but I don't mind
Thanks for any help
Den

My mate had his stolen, 5 times. Then he started using coathangers.
--
13 parrots and rising http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com

Apparently it's Harry Potter's fault. Kids use them as wands. Especially wire-wound Vauxhall ones which look 'more magical'
Fiat dealer should sell you just the top part. We had to buy a new base part for a fiver when a car wash ripped the plastic cover off it.
Dave
On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:32:31 +0100, David Quinn

At least you use an auto car wash. There is a garage near here where snobby looking gentlemen sit inside their cars anbd watch while the mechanics (you'd think they'd earn more by fixing engines!) wash the car for them.
--
13 parrots and rising http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com
Peter Hucker wrote:

they arent mechanics they are just car wash guys

They do both. One even told me he hates doing them and would rather just fix cars. Must be an economical reason to it.