Sedici

I am interested in the 1.6cc Fiat Sedici. Does anyone have any bad reviews about this car?
Thanks

Well you could check out http://fifthgear.five.tv/jsp/5gmain.jsp?lnk 1&model57&description=Fiat%20Sedici
As you will see and possibly already know the Sedici and Suzuki equivalent are basically the same car. A joint collaboration.
The Fiat Multijet diesel is a top engine. In the petrol version I'm not sure if the engine is a Fiat or Suzuki engine.
Nick /////