Seicento

Hi there

Is this a good buy, presuming there is nothing mechanically wrong with it, is there anything major I should be aware of??

Fiat Seicento Citimatic which has been converted to manual, 3 doors, W Reg, Silver, Electric windows, CD Player, Central Locking, 19,000 miles. Priced at £1,900

Thanks for any help.

converting these too manual is the only way dealers can sell them now, citimatic sucks that much! but 1900 sounds about right too me, ive never had many problems with seicentos.

Reply to
undergraduate-car-mechanic

citimatic sucks that much!

What sort of box was the citimatic? Regular automatic or CVT, and if the last, a Van Doorne or a more eccentric try?

Jasper

Reply to
Jasper Janssen