Seicento

Hi there
Is this a good buy, presuming there is nothing mechanically wrong with it, is there anything major I should be aware of??
Fiat Seicento Citimatic which has been converted to manual, 3 doors, W
Reg, Silver, Electric windows, CD Player, Central Locking, 19,000 miles. Priced at 1,900
Thanks for any help.
converting these too manual is the only way dealers can sell them now, citimatic sucks that much! but 1900 sounds about right too me, ive never had many problems with seicentos.
On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 14:16:54 -0600, "undergraduate-car-mechanic"

What sort of box was the citimatic? Regular automatic or CVT, and if the last, a Van Doorne or a more eccentric try?
Jasper