Seicento Airbag

Does anybody know how to disable/remove the driver airbag on a 2000 model Seicento.
I want to change the steering wheel, and I don't want to have to take it to
Fiat to disable the airbag.
Thanks
the airbag cannot be disabled, on this model its a mechnical airbag, just remove it. it should'nt hurt you.
Do you have any info on the procedure. I'm pretty good with a set of spanners!
Cheers

x2 5mm hex bolts behind the wheel should be it. btw why are you removing the airbag? columb switch?
I want to change the wheel for a different one i.e Momo. I doing a few mods to the car over the next few months. The exhaust was fitted today, suspension next couple of weeks, new wheels, some interior retrim and the steering wheel.
I just didn't fancy blowing myself up when messing with the airbag.