Seicento Clutch worries :S

Hey there

I have an 18 month old Fiat Seicento, which I purchased back in April with 17364 miles on the clock. Back in August it started developing a weird clutch problem, in that if you are using the clutch constantly (i.e. around town) after a while the motion of the clutch is not smooth, it becomes a bit, how can I describe it, not quite rough, but it makes like a clicking noise, and it can clearly be felt under the foot.

I've just had the car serviced, now that it has 28900 miles on it, and Fiat told me that the car needs to be taken in for a few days in order to establish the fault (this includes stripping the clutch down etc etc)

Anyone else had this problem??

Cheers

------------------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 beta 8 - Super fast binary usenet leecher for Windows -

gorebrush