Show off your Fiat

I've started an enthusiast car site and a big part of it will be showing off your motor.
I'd love any proud Fiat owners to show off their cars on the site. You can
add various details about what you've done to your car and also add several pictures. Visitors to your car profile will be able to leave comments and we'll be adding lots more features soon!
The address is www.carkudos.com
(Important: The site is free to join, has no pop-ups or banner-ads and we keep your personal details and email address private. It's just a site for enthusiasts by enthusiasts.)
Thanks for your time.
CarKudos wrote:

Done :-) http://www.carkudos.com/car_38.html
--
Regards
Sren C. Fischer
Sren C. Fischer wrote:

An now the website is gone from the internet..... Very clever :-(
--
Regards
Sren C. Fischer

You have an excellent taste in Stilos I must say. :-) Here's mine:
http://home.online.no/~danullen/stilo/stilo1.jpg
http://home.online.no/~danullen/stilo/stilo2.jpg
--
snipped-for-privacy@dod.no - Fiat Stilo 1.6 3P -02

It seems like my taste runs along the same lines as yours Dan , it's a beauty. Love the wheels. Brian 1.6 16v Active Sport. Techno Grey
- Fiat Stilo 1.6 3P -02
Sorry about the downtime, I stuffed up some code on the site! :(
I'm gonna be cheeky and ask Dan to add his Stilo to the site!
Please Dan, it won't take a second! www.carkudos.com
- Fiat Stilo 1.6 3P -02

Ok, done!
--