Silvercrest MP3 Car Radio from LIDL (KH2380 MP3) VS FIAT Punto Sporting MK2

I bought a new car radio which I think is killing my battery when in standby .. full details on the following link does anyone have any experience on this for FIAT Punto MK 2 Sporting? Radio is from
SilverCrest
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains/browse_thread/thread/6aec14050c816299/ef22e4081142fe9d?lnk=arm&hl=en &
Nothing to do with the radio , Its the stupid wiring system from Fiat ,You have to switch over the ign and constant power wires . Cant quite remember the colours but i think its Red and Yellow.
jonny wrote:

There are two red wires (although one has a stripe on PIN 4)
I have a picture though this should help?
http://i14.tinypic.com/2lcpekn.jpg
I experimented with the PIN by covering them with paper to block them from making contact to see what would happen - results given on the picture.
Also notice how some wires are thick and some are thin
Can anyone give further advice now based on this picture?