Software for car diagnostics

Hello Is there also a software exists for FIAT (Punto, new OBD II Plug) for diagnostics more than OBD II (something like VAG-VOM for VW)?
Thanks

--
PM: f.schaeffer<at gmx.de>

Not sure what you are asking but take a good look at http://www.gendan.co.uk /
I've purchased from these people AND contacted them on several occasions with queries/support and can't really fault them.
Nick /////

Thank you. But this is only OBD II and not special for FIAT.
--
PM: f.schaeffer<at gmx.de>

Which Fiat model are you looking to connect to?
I use hardware/software from Gendan (ELM interfaces) on my Stilo and Barchetta. They also support CAN etc.
Maybe you are after the older Fiat link protocol?
Nick /////