Spare wheel security

Have just bought a Doblo and it has the silly spare wheel slung under the rear in a bit of bent wire arrangement. As it has alloy wheels I am a little concerned about security. Anyone have any ideas on making it more secure, please?

TIA

John

Reply to
John Moppett

Hi John

The spare is most probably a "space saver" non alloy type wheel.

Check what the actual wheel is first.

Nick /////

Reply to
Nick Bailey /////

Its actually a full size steel rim. I'd still like to secure it if possible, if only for the fact that replacing the carrier after vandalism could be a pain!

John

Reply to
John Moppett