Specific question regarding Lancia Lybra

hello.... sorry for OT, but I have very specialized question and this newsgroup maybe can provide me an answer. Im planning to buy used L L year 2000 but my g/f wants automatic
transmission which I don't like at all. I'm one of those faster shifting drivers. Half hour ago I realized that Lancia Lybra with 2.0 petrol engine has automatic shift with POSSIBILITY of manual shifting also...can anybody tell me is that true, because www.mobile.de really has two such vehicles in offer. In adition, I would be pleased to recieve any pictures from such car and especially gear stick, such as stories about that way of driving...thank you very much for any related information.
Is there anybody knowing that answer or maybe knows where to seek for it....please reply me here or on my mail...
Thanks