Stilo 5 door wind noise

Hi

I have recently acquired an 04 Stilo 1.4 active aircon 5 door. It has a terrible wind noise at the top right hand side of the drivers door (top rear corner). This starts at around 40mph and gets progressively worse. I have changed the drivers door seal (the big one at £25) which did nothing. I also taped up the indentations that are under this seal in the drivers door frame as someone suggested- again no improvement. This is driving me nuts and mars what otherwise is an ok car. Anyone got any ideas? I have thought of trying to re-align the door but it seems to be ok.

Reply to
Nick Orchiston

could be the window...worth checking it lines up right

Reply to
The TailGunner