Stilo Airbag Warnings

Hi Readers, does anyone have the full story on the intermittent warnings that are displayed on the Stilo Multifunction LCD panel, along with the warning lights - airbag red and passenger seat yellow? I can't seem to get
mine to go away although all connections appear sound.
TIA

There have been reports from owners that the sensor in the seat sometimes need to be replaced due to bad quality.
--
snipped-for-privacy@dod.no
Citron C4 1.6i Coup -05
Dan wrote:

The yellow passenger warning light comes on when my sons (either one) shift around in the seat. The shifting of their weight (about 35 & 50lb) obviously confuses the sensor. It never happens with larger kids or adults.
Mike
Thanks to everyone - on my passenger seat the yellow warnings com eon if you just rest your hand on the seat squab! Followed very soon by the red light and the LCD message. I have made contact with Fiat UK to invite them to resolve this - will post the outcome.
Thanks again!

Fiat dealer said they changed the sensor and reset the panel. BUT, the warning just came on again the first time a passenger used the left-hand seat! Back it goes...

(Punto Sporting MKII) had the same problem. Cleaned the connection under the seat and that was it! But it's just a guess... Greetings, E-Cie.