Stilo Airbag Warnings

Hi Readers, does anyone have the full story on the intermittent warnings that are displayed on the Stilo Multifunction LCD panel, along with the warning lights - airbag red and passenger seat yellow? I can't seem to get mine to go away although all connections appear sound.

TIA

Reply to
TC

There have been reports from owners that the sensor in the seat sometimes need to be replaced due to bad quality.

Reply to
Dan

The yellow passenger warning light comes on when my sons (either one) shift around in the seat. The shifting of their weight (about 35 &

50lb) obviously confuses the sensor. It never happens with larger kids or adults.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

"TC" schreef in bericht news:Er_Ze.7593$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net...

Could it be a faulty or dirty connection under the passenger seat? Mine (Punto Sporting MKII) had the same problem. Cleaned the connection under the seat and that was it! But it's just a guess... Greetings, E-Cie.

Reply to
E-Cie