Stilo brake light

I have a 2003 1.6, 3 door Stilo. The brake light has just blown. However, Fiat being Fiat, it does not look like an easy task to replace the bulb. Anybody replaced one before? Any ideas?

Thanks JW.

Reply to
Janus Wodzinski

Shouldn't be a big deal. I checked all this out on my Stilo Abarth (when I had it) and the only bulb changing problem was with the headlamp units.

Check your owners manual.

Nick /////

Reply to
Nick /////