[STILO] Cruiscontrol problems

Hi
We have 3 fiat stilo's JTD at our company and all are having a problem in the electrical systems. The dealer is unable to locate the problem so im
hoping anyone here knows about it.
The problem is that sometimes the cruisecontrol simply wont work, it cant be activated. When this happens (randomly) it can be 'fixed' by shuting down the engine and restarting the engine. After this the cruisecontrol starts working again. (for a while)
Sounds familiar to anyone?
Thanks
Have not experianced this on my 2.4 litre Abarth model.
I guess we need to identify a model/year for your cars to narrow this down.
Nick ///// "Flabberik" <flabberikATgmail.com> wrote in message

On Mon, 9 May 2005 20:57:17 +0100 something made Nick Bailey ///// write:

Various,
1x 1.9 JTD 2002 1x 1.9 JTD 2003 1x 1.9 JTD 2004
Have heared it from other stilo owners, but noone was able to get it straightend out.
Thanks