Stilo facelift 2004

Hi! I have heard that there is going to a facelift for Stilo in 2004 and even some pictures are shown on some magazine. Have someone seen these pictures/photos and where can I find them?
Thanks!
Ah jeez, hope they don't spoil it like they did with the Punto. :O(

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 07:40:13 +0000 (UTC), David Gouge wrote:

What is the spoil in the new Punto then? (or do you mean the difference between first and later models?)
--
Grt. Frank
email: frank snipped-for-privacy@wilgeenbagger-hotmail.com

Nah, the difference between the mk2 and mk3 (the very new one). Where to start? The front now looks like a Polo. The back looks odd with the big round fiat badge right in the middle of the door. The MK2 is very distinctive and (even if i do say so myselft) is cool. The mk3 just seems to look like any other modern smallish car. :O(