Stilo Heated Wing Mirror - Glass Removal

Heated wing mirror is no longer getting warm. I want to remove the glass and test the heating element. Any tips on removing the glass; does it just
pull off (i.e. has some sort of sticky backing) or is there more to it?
Also any idea what sort of resistance the heating element should have so that I can tell if it has gone open circuit?
Thanks,
Andy
I'm fairly sure you can't simply remove the glass as it is bonded to the mechanism behind.
A better bet initially would be to 'buz' the connection out through the connector between the 'A' post and the back of the door.
The heater elements are on Pins 7 & 9 with wire colours N & NM respectively, where N =Nero = Black and M = Marrone = Brown.
Nick /////

Informatoin provided in good faith. User beware!
I have found that with the modern Fiat CD Workshop manuals there is no comparison for ease of use compared to the old printed versions. Even the printed versions require careful comparison and double checking to your cars actual wiring before diving in.
THE CIRCUIT DIAGS ARE A GUIDE (they help to narrow down the target). THE TRUTH IS IN THE ACTUAL WIRING!!!!!!!
Nick /////