Stilo help.

No faults to report as of yet, and cars just passed 14 months. I'm just wondering to those who have upgraded the sound system, where on earth have you managed to feed a power cable to am amp from. I was looking at the
engine bay, and without fully stripping the dash i was bemused to say the least. ANY help is appreciated.
David
Plastic blanking plate above the pedals on the drivers side. Carefully drill hole of correct size and feed pwr cable through. Seal with silicon.
Nick /////