Stilo Ignition key

----- Original Message -----
Newsgroups: alt.autos.fiat Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 8:25 PM Subject: Re: Stilo JTD Dynamic 3 Door Replacement key ???

and if asked nicely give mail order discounts.

Nick, The quote was from the Norwich Branch of Desira, and was for a key only, with no remote feature. When I queried the price I was informed that the new key would still have to be logged into the computer in the car.
Further to my request for info on tow bar fitting, and whether the rear bumper has to be cut..... A tow bar assemble to Fiat spec is now available that doesn't require the rear bumper to be cut.
Thanks Mike S.

I'm a little skeptical. On my Fiat Stilo the rear bumper wrapped well under to nearly on the spare wheel well. The only way to get the tow ball outside was to cut the bumper. NOTE! The cut is NOT visible from the rear of the car.
Maybe the Fiat Spec is "does not require a visible bumper cut".
Also the Fiat tow bar is likely to be quite expensive compared to other quality bars from Brink etc.
Will be interested a to how it all pans out.
Nick /////