Stilo JTD Dynamic 3 Door Replacement key ???

I require a replacement key for my Fiat Stilo.
I've just been quoted 153 for a standard key without the remote feature. This key would unlock doors and start engine.
The price I consider to be an absolute rip off.
Has anyone found a cheaper supplier ?
Mike S.

Sounds more like the price for a "lock kit" - set of new barrels and keys.
Was this a Fiat dealer quote?
Try Desira, Diss, Norfolk, Tel.01739-650131. They are normally very good and if asked nicely give mail order discounts.
Nick /////