Stilo JTD Dynamic caravan socket

I need details of wiring caravan light socket, relay requirements etc. to my Stilo JTD Dynamic. Can any one help
Thank you Mike S.

Can you be more specific. Are you after the wire colours used on the Stilo tail end wiring, or are you after any "offical" takeoff points? There is also the actual outlet socket wiring info for dual 7 pin or single 13 pin socket.
Plenty of info at http://www.rydertowing.co.uk and http://www.pct.eu.com/automotive /
As for offical takeoff points I've not researched and almost all installers use PCT/other makes of kit. For the Stilo you WILL need to use a 7 way bypass relay system. You cannot directly spur additional lights off the existing cables. All additional lighting has to be via relayed circuits.
I can probably dig our the Stilo wiring BUT these have to be taken with a pinch of salt. Will have to validate every wire either electrically and/or by manual and visual chasing back from the light clusters etc.
Nick /////