Stilo Pollen filter and Inside Fan Blower

Readers, I just replaced mine - it's on the right hand side under the dash - at the back of the central tunnel in the front. Note - careful not to disturb the fan connection or you'll be down there for hours! Cashman PM if you want a photo of the location.

Reply to
TC

Is it fitted on all stilo's or just those with A/C or climate control?

Mike

Reply to
Mike

I'll have a peek at the weekend, I have a small beach to hoover out of the car as well.

Mike

Reply to
Mike