Stilo Pollen filter and Inside Fan Blower

Readers, I just replaced mine - it's on the right hand side under the dash - at the back of the central tunnel in the front. Note - careful not to
disturb the fan connection or you'll be down there for hours! Cashman PM if you want a photo of the location.
TC wrote:

Is it fitted on all stilo's or just those with A/C or climate control?
Mike
Mike, I'd only be guessing to say its fitted to all. Somehow I reckon not - all the car makers try to save a few pence where they can. Best thing to do is to have a look down that tunnel! CAshman

TC wrote:

I'll have a peek at the weekend, I have a small beach to hoover out of the car as well.
Mike