Stilo questions

I have a second hand Stilo 16v 5 door Activ registered 18 months ago. Before I go to my dealer and ask him to fix these....
The handbook says that when I lock the car using the immobiliser key, the
indicators should flash briefly - mine don't. Is this a problem or did early models not do this, or is this not a basic model option?
In the book, if the small red light by the drivers door lock button is flashing, one of the doors isn't secured properly. When I lock my car, it flashes continuously. Problem? Or is this an early model thing or is this not a basic model option?
In the book, if a door is not secured properly when the car is locked, the relevant indicator will flash showing which door. Once again, mine doesn't. Is this a problem or not?
Thanks
Paul Everest snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.BUMF.com (take away the BUMF before replying)
You will have to go to your dealer so that they can programme them to do this
(take away the BUMF before replying)

Yes I thought that might be the answer but should my car be doing these automatically - the owners manual says that they should. From what I can gather these are basic options that come with the car and shouldn't be programmed in or out.
(take away the BUMF before replying)

Taken as read - I used to work for the co. that supplies the power steering for the Stilo - there are a number of programmable options that must be selected at the factory in order that the car is as intended.
However, I've moved jobs - instead of a company Multipla I now get a long line of Stilos, Meganes and Golfs as hire cars when I'm out of the office. To date every Stilo has been different, be it the language in the LCD display, auto check routines, KM/Miles readout (In a UK car!) locking routines (or lack of, on one of them!) so I guess Fiat or their electronics suppliers still aren't producing to a process.
Come on Fiat, buck up.
Adam H