Stilo Timing Belt

I've just bought a 2003 Fiat Stilo (1.6) and was wondering how often the timing belt should be changed. Do Fiat have a recommended mileage before changing?
Thanks
JW

Recommended change is at 72K miles or 5 Years, whichever comes first).
Personally I go with 60K miles and 5 years.
Always worth checking the belt every 12K or 24K miles for signs of wear.
Nick /////