Tempra 1.9 TD - problems lights

Could anyone help me?
When I use my light to go left or right, the light stays on. So I think it's a problem with a relais.
Does anyone know where I can find that relais in the car so I can replace
it?
thanks a lot for your help.

Theres a small switch on the indicator mechanism that cancels when the steering turns to a certain position, has been known to snap off.
Andy