TEMPRA 1.9TD - '93

model: 159.159.0 motor numb. 1250959
i need to replace all valves, pistons etc.. big general repair;
can anyone send me tips for doing that;
valves distances,
head presure to close it etc..
tenx in advance!

If you are getting the new parts from a Fiat dealer, ask them to make a copy for you of the relevant pages from the factory manual(s). If you're spending what must be a lot of money on parts with them, I'm sure they wouldn't mind - if you ask nicely.
| > model: 159.159.0 motor numb. 1250959 | > | > i need to replace all valves, pistons etc.. big general repair; | > | > can anyone send me tips for doing that; | > | > valves distances, | > head presure to close it etc.. | > | > | > tenx in advance! | > | > | | | If you are getting the new parts from a Fiat dealer, ask them to make a copy | for you of the relevant pages from the factory manual(s). If you're spending | what must be a lot of money on parts with them, I'm sure they wouldn't | mind - if you ask nicely. |
They were so kind to send me Italyan version od maual :) now I need someone to translate it for me :))