TEMPRA 1.9TD - '93

model: 159.159.0 motor numb. 1250959

i need to replace all valves, pistons etc.. big general repair;

can anyone send me tips for doing that;

valves distances, head presure to close it etc..

tenx in advance!

Reply to
chupa

If you are getting the new parts from a Fiat dealer, ask them to make a copy for you of the relevant pages from the factory manual(s). If you're spending what must be a lot of money on parts with them, I'm sure they wouldn't mind - if you ask nicely.

Reply to
Mark W

| > i need to replace all valves, pistons etc.. big general repair; | >

| > can anyone send me tips for doing that; | >

| > valves distances, | > head presure to close it etc.. | >

| > tenx in advance! | >

| | | If you are getting the new parts from a Fiat dealer, ask them to make a copy | for you of the relevant pages from the factory manual(s). If you're spending | what must be a lot of money on parts with them, I'm sure they wouldn't | mind - if you ask nicely. |

They were so kind to send me Italyan version od maual :) now I need someone to translate it for me :))

Reply to
chupa