the good and the bad sides of FIAT BRAVA?

which are they? we just bought Brava,3 years old....so I*m interested. thanks.

z_lo skrev:

Look at the recent thread "Buying a Fiat Brava... any advice?"
There are some hint about the Brava :-)
--
Regards, Sren C. Fischer
http://www.fischer-streton.dk

Buy one I have my second Brava and fully satisfied
Gerbet

I think thy are pretty decent cars all round, just make sure you have a decent service history anfd sort any leaks asap, my heater matrix split and dribbled onto the airbag ecu, fortunately nothing happenad apart from the ecu giving up the ghost, this was caused by the previous owners not keeping the antifreeze at the right strength (If any was in there at all) consequently when we had some icy weather I had a puddle in the foot well and a new warning light. Diesel engine is best cos the MPG isnt the best on the petrol ones.
mei wrote:

My Brava 100 HSX does 15-17 km/Liter And I find that pretty good for a car that size, and with +100bhp :-)
--
Mvh. Sren C. Fischer
http://www.fischer-streton.dk