the good and the bad sides of FIAT BRAVA?

which are they? we just bought Brava,3 years old....so I*m interested. thanks.

Reply to
z_lo

z_lo skrev:

Look at the recent thread "Buying a Fiat Brava... any advice?"

There are some hint about the Brava :-)

Reply to
Søren C. Fischer

Out of interest (because Im about to buy one...) how much did you pay for it, and whats the year/mileage?

Reply to
Alan Finch

Buy one I have my second Brava and fully satisfied

Gerbet "z_lo" schreef in bericht news:bv4ag6$gr$ snipped-for-privacy@sunce.iskon.hr...

Reply to
G.v.d.Veen

I think thy are pretty decent cars all round, just make sure you have a decent service history anfd sort any leaks asap, my heater matrix split and dribbled onto the airbag ecu, fortunately nothing happenad apart from the ecu giving up the ghost, this was caused by the previous owners not keeping the antifreeze at the right strength (If any was in there at all) consequently when we had some icy weather I had a puddle in the foot well and a new warning light. Diesel engine is best cos the MPG isnt the best on the petrol ones.

Reply to
mei

My Brava 100 HSX does 15-17 km/Liter And I find that pretty good for a car that size, and with +100bhp :-)

Reply to
Søren C. Fischer