The usual winter prob.....

Handbrake is starting to freeze on again, now it is getting chillier.
Apart from parking on the level, and leaving the handbrake off, any idea how
to stopit ?
I had the garage grease the links etc on the last service, which has made it a bit better,but still happens.
ta
Graham
(Marea Weekend BTW)

Certainly I found mine increasingly sticking on. Had them cleaned and greased at the 24k service which solved the problem, but I notice the handbrake's starting to stick again now (56K) if left for a day or two.
(Another Marea Weekend, which is very poorly at the moment) FIAT : Fix it again tomorrow.
--
steve

no way.. the same on barchetta...
stuka
--
"You know what I really want in a girl? Me" (Bloodhound Gang)
iMac G4/15"/80Gb/768Mb + iPod 5Gb + Sony Clie' TH55