Tipo 1.4i.e rear wiper arm

How do I remove rear wiper arm from 1994 Tipo 1.4i.e. Don't want to tug at it too much with no knowledge seeing as washer jet attached. I want to remove as I can hear the wiper motor working but the arm doesn't
move. Was wondering if it was just slipping. Thanks.
--
cgf
Lift plastic over cover and undo retaining nut. Wiper locates over a very fine splined and tapered shaft.

Ta for that. I did have right idea but plastic cover doesn't seem to want to move easily and was worried about washer jet on it. I'll just use brute force and take the consequences.
--
cgf
Tease it off, but remeber she is a lady :-)