Tipo

Hi,
I've got a Tipo 1.4 (Chassisnumber is available, but I'd prefer not to have it on public record) which has been first registered with the .nl authorities at the end of October 1992, suggesting it'd be a '92 year. The
Haynes Tipo book specifically covers 88-91. Would it be useful to buy the book anyway or had enough major things changed that that'd be a) useless or b) dangerous? If there were major changes, what manual should I look for elsewhere?
Jasper
I have both the Haynes and the Porter manuals. Porter go a little later than Haynes as Fiat gave Porter much more help and most of the content is taken from the offical workshop manuals. As for a date I'm not sure.
Nick /////

Hi Jasper,
Try entering the VIN in here
http://www.btinternet.com/~madmole/vindecoder.html
It will tell you all you need to know I hope.
If not, search on google for VIN Decoder.
Graham