Tipo Front Suspension Arms

Could someone with a parts CD please confirm the part numbers of the swinging arms for the front of my Tipo?
It is a 1992 2.0 16v - could you respond/post the part numbers please!
Cheers
Adam H
Sorry but need more info. Too many 1992 16V variants to choose from.
Last 8 digits of the chassis number is what I need. You can either post here or Email me having first unscrambled my Email address.
Nick /////