Turbo overboost light on '95 Punto TD SX

I've just bought a 1995 Punto TD SX 1.7 - all seems to be fine except that a red light comes on - the turbo overboost light, according to the manual - whenever I'm accelerating at about 75-80mph in fifth
gear. Goes off immediately when I take my foot off the gas though. Do I have anything to worry about?

Might be worth getting the boost pressure checked out. Maybe the previous owner had altered the actuator to give higher boost pressure but might not have used aboost gauge to check they were not overdoing it.
Andy