tyre wear

Does anyone know what the millage is of the P7 Pirreli's tyres?
I've done about 10.000 miles on it and my dealer says they are worn of.
Is this an normal wear for these tyres?
Greetings Henk

Depends on how you drive and the nature of the wear. Are the edges worn and is there any feathering of the tread? Or is it even wear across the tread width?
The wear is almost even the innerside of the tyre is a bit worst. My driving style is not to agressive it in a fact laid back style.
HB

Sounds like bad adjustments. Is this by any chance a Stilo?
--
snipped-for-privacy@dod.no
Fiat Stilo 1.6 3P -02

Yes, Stilos are known to wear out the inner edge of the front tyres if not perfectly adjusted.
--
snipped-for-privacy@dod.no
Fiat Stilo 1.6 3P -02

This has been discussed before. Below is a post by me on the subject.
Nick /////
Post follows
Yes, however in all cases I have known it has been on the inside edges.
The factory and book quotes a toe figure of -1 +/-1mm, i.e. toe out 1mm Many were shipped with -2mm. A known problem. I had mine stripped in 12K miles. Had to have them replaced whilst abroad which was most inconvenient in the Italian Dolomites because of location and few and far between tye shops. Also cost me 300 Euros and disruption of at least one day of my holiday. Having done all my own car tracking in the past I instructed the tyre shop to set the Toe to 0mm and ignore Fiats figure.
When I got back to England I put a claim in through my Fiat dealer. Then I found out it was a known problem. They put a claim in to Fiat for me and I got my 300 Euros back after about 8 weeks.
If your outside edges are worn then you have excessive Toe IN, the opposite of what I would expect if you have the known problem.
Suggest you get the tyres replaced and the car "four wheel" tracked to check everything out. Only the front toe is adjustable but a full track will measure the total geometry thus ensuring that you don't have any other problem. Remember to get the track set to 0mm.
You might like to ask your dealer to confirm that zero is the current prefered value. It works for me.
You are unlikely to get a refund from Fiat unless your car is less that one or two years old. The normal would be a 50% refund for 12K miles and 12 months. At 22K miles you are only 2K miles short of the 24K miles that most modern performance front wheel drive cars seem to make their front tyres survive.
Nick /////
Thx all for the info I will take this to my dealer and use it.
HB