UK - Where can I get Fiat parts on a Bank Holiday Monday?

Where can I get a Cam Belt Idler Tensioning wheel for a 1991 Fiat 999cc Fire Engine, today on a Bank Holiday monday. In the Kent/South London/East Surrey area please?

Scrapyard? Fiat only part, only available from dealer so no luck getting one today :(
Hellraiser...........>