Ulysse keypad

Hi all, anyone heard of problems with the security keypads? I've just noticed that when I start my car the pad has various lights flashing- red by it's self - red & green and the big worry green and the car will start!! This is not just parked mode, we are talking left over night. My big worry is the system just locking me out, limited budget - don't think I can afford a Fiat main branch - what's my options??? Paul

Reply to
paulmac