Uno 70SXie Air Vents

I have a 1990 Uno 70SXie. Something has broken and the control wheel for the two central dashboard airvents (just above the radio) does nothing and turns freely full circle. I want to remove the panel
complete with vents so I can see whatís wrong and hopefully fix it, but after removing screws behind the heater and fan control knobs and the two screws at the sides of the panel and under the curve of the dash near the top of the panel, I still canít get the panel out. It moves quite a lot, but not enough, and I canít see whatís holding it. Any suggestions? Does the whole dash panel have to be taken off to get access to whatever is holding it? Thanks.
Posted using the interface, at author's request