VIN number location

Hi Ive just bought a fiat punto without the v5 doc and to get a new one I need the vin number on the plate under the bonnet there are 3 lines of numbers and none of them say vin or chasis number can anyone tell me which
number is the vin or cahsis number. many thanks colin
--
Save on printer inks and supplies
Visit www.inkjetoasis.com

Hi nick thanks for the information now I can get the new V5 thanks Colin
--
Save on printer inks and supplies
Visit www.inkjetoasis.com
No probs.
When pressed for time, especially with a new aquisition, the obvious to many becomes extremely un-obvious and frsutrating to the new owner.
With the new UK road licensing rules re: on road, off road, in your father's garage, and here is a statutary fine because we just love the motorist! .....I'm already dreading the day I may fall foul of the system because I'm away on holiday for more than 28 days when my renewal becomes true. With 4 cars in the family all with different road tax dates I'm sure to fall foul of the system at some point in time.
Nick /////