WANTED fiat bravo interior light

anyone have a 1997 bravo for spares I would like the interior light with alarm unit and the original key code number (4 digits) supplied with the car.
please contact me will pay upto 100 and collect.
snipped-for-privacy@fsmail.net
cheers
I should add it needs to be from a HGT model with electric sunroof. thanks