What Oil is your main dealer using !

Hi all,
Went to buy some top up oil for my Multipla JTD115.
Dealer sold me the petrol turbo oil istead of Diesel oil. Insisted that they had been told by Fiat UK that this was OK.....
Cant believe this somehow and they must have used this in my 12k service recently.
What are the implications? Will this damage the engine ?
The exact same has happened to my friend with his Stilo.
Any thoughts......?
Jon.

they
The oil may well be suitable for both turbo petrol and turbo diesel engines. Forget the description and check out the API classification. Diesel oils start with a "c", pertol oils with a "s". It is quite possible that the oil that you have bought meets the standards for both diesel and petrol, particularly if it is semi or fully synthetic.

i work in a main dealer. we use selenia TDS oil for diesels, thats what fiat sells us.
Fiat lubribants (FLGB)