Where is the Airbag ECU in a Brava?

Anyone tell me how I can get to the airbag ECU in a brava?

the airbag ecu is located under the dash in the front of the centre console, remove 2 screws and push out the pins holding the small panel by the clutch foot rest and youll find it there. its held down with 3 5mm allen key bolts and has a multi pin lock down plug, to remove the plug just move the lever towards the back . dont forget to disconnect the battery and wait 10 mins.