Where to buy for Bravo...

once again, i can't beleive that on this group there 's nobody know this...

... wire wheels? I can't find any link to wire wheels whic I like to see on my Bravo. I got only link to

(Phat wheels)Thank you all, Daba

Reply to
Daba

"Daba" schreef in bericht news:cun84t$3c0$ snipped-for-privacy@magcargo.vodatel.hr...

What do you mean exactly by wire wheels? Just like the old Borrani's?

Reply to
E-Cie

I think Damir is refering to those horrific spoked rims.

Reply to
Matt Parker

Not exactly just because this Borrani's wheels are for oldtimers, but weehl like that. You can find some of them (but not for FIAT) on the site:

(Phat wheels)Every help is wellcome!

Reply to
Daba

"Daba" schreef in bericht news:cuq3bp$5m1$ snipped-for-privacy@magcargo.vodatel.hr...

Right! Now i know what you mean, but i'm sorry, can't help you now. Succes!

Reply to
E-Cie