Where to get Best Stilo Workshop Manual ?

Hi can someone tell me where to get the best workshop Manual ( CD etc ) on the web, as haynes don't seem to do one. thanks Mike.

Reply to
momojo

Your Fiat Dealer

Part Number 60448084 will for example get you the 01/2002 Fiat Stilo Manual Di Assistenza Technica, and early version of the Stilo workshop manual. There will be later versions but I don't know the part numbers. Ask your Fiat Dealer Parts Dept. Better still phone or Email Desira. They do mail order.

Email: parts @ desiragroup . com or Tel. 01379650131

Nick /////

Reply to
Nick /////