"wobble" wheel bolts

Has anyone here used the "wobble" wheel bolts which are being sold to attach the more common 4x100 wheels to a 4x98 Fiat? I have seen a few references
to them on the web and they seem to be pretty common in the UK. I am in the US and 4x98 wheel options for my '78 124 spider are pretty limited as there aren't that many Fiats and Alfas left on this side of the pond.
Al
'71 Fiat 850 Spider '78 Fiat 124 Spider '87 Yugo GV '95 e320 Mercedes Touring (the BMW is gone!)
I have used the so called "wobble bolts" they seem to be ok but I had them on my car for only a couple of hundred miles.
just a couple of pointers.
they have tapered washers with them so the washer always sits flat
On the wheel.
Also you will need a central o-ring for each wheel so the
Wheel sits central on the hub.
The reason you will need this is because 100mm pdc wheels
Normally have a different diameter central hub hole
cheers.
from john

attach
the
there
Hmm...
Hadn't even thought of the difference in hub diameter.
I will probably just continue my quest for some nice 14x6s in the correct hub/bolt pattern. The original 13" steel rims are hard to find decent tires for and are just porous enough to leak down over the course of a few months if you use tubeless tires (OEM was tube-type Michelins which are super-expensive now, but actually still available as repro.) I solved this same problem on my 850 with a set of x1/9 steel "sport" rims which do not leak down and actually look pretty good on it.
Al