WTB-> 185/60/13 tires from Europe or elsewhere

Hi everyone.
There are only a couple of tire manufacturers that sell the 185/60/13 tire size in North America. I am wondering if there is a retailer elsewhere in the world who
carries this size from a European tire manufacturer (ie: Sava, Continental, etc.. or Japanese, Korean, etc.)
The Sumitomo HTR-200 is available here, and it is the only summer performance radial in that size. Falken makes one as well, but it is a all season as is the Pirelli (which is overpriced for what it is).
Currently I have a set of super bald Yokohama A-509 tires which I really love.
Any info or website links (to retailers, even if they are not in english) would be appreciated!!
Thanks!
(BTW: you'd be hard pressed to find a car sold here in Canada that comes with 13" rims, even 14" is only available on the smallest of new cars.)
--
Myron Samila
Toronto, ON Canada
Myron Samila REMOVE NO SPAM skrev: