WTB-> Fiat 128 SL located near Toronto Canada

Hi all,
For whatever reason, I'd really like to get my hands on a Fiat 128 SL, the earlier the better. I've got a few X1/9s, and I like the 128 driveline.
I'm not looking for a sedan or 3P either, just that lovely 128 SL.
Contact me but remove no spam when replying. Thanks!
(should be located somewhat close to Toronto Canada (up to 8 hour drive or so)
--
Myron Samila
Toronto, ON Canada