WTB: Multipla original stereo

Hi All,
I'm looking for an original (used or new) stereo/head-unit for my 2000 Multipla. Preferably CD, but tape is ok. Anyone have one they'd like
to sell?
Thanks,
Joseph
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

is it the same as the marea steroe coz i've got onne of those

No, Multipla is different. The Marea one is that same as the Bravo and Brava, though.
I have a Bravo which needs a radio too. Is yours a CD player?
Joseph
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

no its old skool cassete i'm afraid

Ok, thanks anyway!