WTB: Multipla original stereo

Hi All,

I'm looking for an original (used or new) stereo/head-unit for my 2000 Multipla. Preferably CD, but tape is ok. Anyone have one they'd like to sell?

Thanks,

Joseph

Reply to
joseph.santaniello

is it the same as the marea steroe coz i've got onne of those

Reply to
razor400

No, Multipla is different. The Marea one is that same as the Bravo and Brava, though.

I have a Bravo which needs a radio too. Is yours a CD player?

Joseph

Reply to
joseph.santaniello

no its old skool cassete i'm afraid