X 1/9 Vacuum diagram

I recently bought a 1985 Bertone X 1/9. This is the 5 speed, 1500 cc, air-conditioned model. Along with other problems, the dash had been badly mauled. I got a new climate controller, but I need to know where all the vacuum lines go. Has anyone got a chart, or can someone with the same car take a look and tell me where they go?

many thanks, Alan

Reply to
Alan