X1/9 Racer Overheating

We're looking for water pump specs, and (or) suggestions to make the cooling system more efficient. Any suggestions would be appreciated

This "race legal"?
http://daviescraig.com.au/main/display.asp?pidG
cubangeek wrote:

Try the archives at :
http://www.network54.com/Forum/12159
TONS of info there about what your looking for.

check out www.pbseng.com and get their guide to racing preparation (X1/9). It covers water pump mods.
I've had my motor putting out 150 hp crank without mods to the cooling system, AND no fan!!!
I had an underdrive crank pulley to slow down the water pump. This is important if you're revving constantly. Larger front rad "surface" area helps, not more cores.
http://www3.sympatico.ca/myronx19
Cheers