'02 Firebird WS6

To the group, I'm in the market for a 2002 Firebird WS6. I've tried several web based sites, looking for information regarding reliabiliby and such, but without
much luck. Can anyone in the group provide any information regarding the WS6. I like the body styling of the '02, but am not married to it. I'm really looking for a "poor mans Corvette." Thanks, Willis
pick up a High Performance Pontiac magazine for more information.
Go to http://www.ls1.com/forums /. Lots of discussions there. You'll send days reading. High Performance Pontiac has had may items on the LS1. Check their webist, they do have some back copies and I thing a copy service.
Do a Google and check under News Groups. Lots out there, just have to dig.
Sepp and Mark, Thanks for the input. I'll spend much time tracking this stuff down.

days
their
dig.