Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Centerlines for Sale
I have a set, well a pair of 15x10 centerline Auto Drag (solid aluminum, no holes) chevy pattern with 295/50/15 BFG's 3/4 tread 3 1/2" offset and a pair of 15x6 (fronts) Ultra aluminum wheels with...

1993 valet 551t
1993 valet 551t We have bought a plymoth voyager off or neighbor awile back that needed to be rebuilt and when we found a car alarm system that was completley worthless to us so we tore it out hoping...

1968 pontiac firebird rear bumper brackets required
hey all i am looking for the 5pc kit for the rear bumper bracket for a 1968 firebird (i belive 67-69 was the same) these are the brackets from the tail panel to the bumper itself, not the ones on the...

Where's a good place to get 4th gen parts?
I need a handful of parts for my 2k SS. Driver seatbelt, seatbelt guide, lug nut covers, ash tray door, trunk struts... You know, the typical crap that breaks or goes missing after 8 years of use. Is...
3
3

Help: Loosing Coolant on my 96' V6
Hope someone can help me out here. My 96 V6 automatic is loosing coolant but I cannot see any leak at all. Is there some way to know why this is happening? What can be the possible cause of this? The...
1
1

Engine Washing: Any Suggestions??
Hi to everyone, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if it is safe to clean up the engine in my 1996 V6 using a pressure washer to get rid of accumalated gunk in hard to reach places? Is there some...
4
4

1969 Camaro Z/28 - RS
I am restoring a 1969 Camaro Z/28 - RS and looking for as much information ( data, specs, etc. ) on this combo. I am not looking for production numbers, just raw data. My car is an X33 code, Hugger...
1
1

Car Battery FAQ
The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ Web pages have been moved. They are located at The latest version is 7.0,dated May 28, 2007. The FAQ is consumer oriented with answers to questions about lead-acid...

Pictures Of A Big Block
Can someone send me pictures of a STOCK big block, I need pictures to see where the alternator brackets are located on a 68. thank you
1
1

Im Here
I just joined the club although i dont have a camaro or a firebird, i do however have a pretty racey 81 malibu hahahaha.
2
2

who is still here?
I have not been to this group in quite some time. I remember a couple others that were in here. My. Floppy. CBHVAC still around?
7
7

charging system problem
I have a 78 Trans Am which has had a recurring issue with the charging system. I'll start the car and drive off, and find that the alternator is not charging. Voltage gauge at ~12 volts, turn signals...
3
3

Parting out 70-81 Camaros
Please feel free to email me at wih what you are looking for. Thanks:)Nate

What Rear End Gear?
have been in a wheelchair for about 10 years now and i built an 81 malibu with a 406 sbc, Edelbrock RPM heads, Tunnel Ram w/2-450 Holleys, full MSD setup, cam is crane 300 dur 510 lift, with a Pete...
2
2

1990 LB9 alternator
Hopefully a quick question. My alternator is screeching so I want to rebuild with new bearings. Which alternator is on my car? I'm not sure which rebuild kit to pick up. 1990 Trans Am GTA LB9/700R4
1
1