Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Gas Gauge
It probably means the wire leading to the tank is shorted to ground somewhere.
1
1

Still the Z-28
Hey its me again on the '80 camaro. I've got everything done except for wiring up the reverse lights and a few interior minor issues. I want to replace my Z-28(with power window, no power locks) door...

steering wheel radio control lights
Hey all, anybody know of the part numbers or possibly where to get those little bulbs for the steering wheel radio controls? Haven't pulled it apart yet but I'm assuming the bulbs are separate from...

More about mortgage tax savings
about mortgage tax savings

www.masterpowerllc.com
Master Powerhas been the leading manufacturer of top quality performance products for classic muscle cars, street rods and pickups for over 20 years. You'll find an extensive product line of...

price
About how much does a 1983 camaro cost?
1
1

Re: What's the Best Way to Remove Pinstripes?
Sorry, didn't actually post. Anyway, have an '87 Trans Am that appears to be repainted over the years (paint under the existing maroon looks bronze, does this sound factory?). The clearcoat's totally...

Re: Holley Cruising Lean Out: Stumped...
Eugene, Nope, the distro takeoff's connected to the top of the front carb bowl. I have a dial-back timing light and checked it all from below idle up to 3500rpm; looked good. The distributor's a...
2
2

power window motor???
I have replaced the passenger and driver side power window motor twice on my 94 camaro. Now the passenger side is doing something strange. It will go down about 1/6 of the way, the stops, but makes a...
3
3

Re: TA Alignment Woes
Have you also checked for the any type of drag on that side. 1. Brakes dragging more on that side than the other. 2. Is the air pressure the same in both tires. 3. Is the wheel bearing worn to the...
1
1

97 z28 - Brakes spongy?
I've got a 97 z28. Are all z28 brakes a little spongy or is it just mine? Just replace rear calipers which improved it about 40%. but still not so good. Is it the abs system or what? It's driving me...
5
5

Cold Case: More info needed in 1994 drive-by murder (San Antonio Express-News)
Police still have few leads in a drive-by murder case that left a San Antonio mother dead almost 13 years ago. === Just one of Today's Top 10 Consumer News Stories:

'80 Z28 almost there...a few(hopefully minor) glitches
I'm having trouble getting the back up lights to work in my '80 camaro Z-28. Theres a diagram for them at I dont know if it's a fuse or not but I'm pretty sure theres nothingconnected to the back up...
4
4

Remove rear seat of 74 camaro?
Hello:) Anyone know how to remove complete rear seat? Thanks:)
2
2

Re: Advice
snipped-for-privacy@no.spam wrote in news: I have posted concise, pithy material to the baptist group, on topic and relevant to the purpose of the group as defined by your charter. It would be...